Job Description: DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as point-of-contact for enterprise customers of Seclore.
- Handle real-time voice-calls and chats with technical queries
- Handle email queries and respond in a timely-manner
- Be able to achieve understanding of Seclore products and gain expertise
- Attempt to provide resolutions on the first interaction with customers
- Handle multiple cases at the same time with varying degrees of severity
- Work in a team with assorted expertise
- Update customers on progress of their cases on a regular-basis and adhere to SLA
- Perform root cause assessment and debug all issues on server domain, and availability of applications.
- Provide support and identify all issues and prepare appropriate documentation all issues and solutions.
- Multitasks and works well in a fast-paced environment
- Support — Helping people use applications by answering their questions and giving information that facilitates correct operation of Seclore products over the phone, chat and / or email.
- Troubleshooting — Diagnosing malfunctions in the operation of software.
- Repair — Correcting application software malfunctions
- Strong knowledge in OS (Server OS, XP Professional, Linux)
- Knowledge of computer security procedures and protocol.
Experience working with either three or more of these –
- Good knowledge in Windows operating systems
- Good understanding Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Windows OS (Client & Server).
- MAC OS, Mobile devices.
- AD/LDAP related issues.
- Tomcat/Apache Web Server related issues, issues related to settings in Firewalls/Anti-Virus software and Remote Software Deployment Tools like LANDesk, SCCM and other IT landscape.
- Experience on AD, log analysis ,file and security structure of Windows
- Knowledge on Linux/MAC
- The candidate should have a good understanding and working knowledge of Databases like Oracle/MSSQL, LDAP, J2EE web servers like Tomcat.
- Required: Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science
- Preferred: Industry certifications like MCSE, MCP, RHEL Certifications : MCSE, MCP
- 3-7 years’ experience in a Technical Support role, preferably applications support
- Managing Customers from regions such as NA, ME or APAC
- Exposed to working shifts in nights
- Handled external clients on phone queues
- Current job includes exposure to CRM tools
- Exposure to severity based models would be preferable
- Exposure to Enterprise/Corporate customers preferable
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Strong customer-focus and problem-solving attitude
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel.
- Keen sense of ownership of technical issues of Seclore’s enterprise customers
- Ability to generate progress reports on cases owned Good communication skill and learning attitude.
- Ready to work on 24/7 support center.
- Be a team player with ability to stretch (time-wise) when required
- Willing to work in high-pressure environment
- Skills in planning, organizing, and adapting within a multi-tasking environment.
- Willing to work in night shifts REQUIREMENTS
Most people in this type of job tend to work as part of a Technical Support team. They relate to customers and partners to assess technical products and to resolve technical issues. They also relate to customers with varying levels of technical skills and understanding. They are often under pressure to manage multiple requests/cases with varying levels of importance and criticality. More experienced people are often recognized as experts in specific products or technology areas, and are called upon by management to work on specific cases when required.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/office work environment.
- No or very limited physical effort required.
- No or very limited exposure to physical risk.