How Seclore’s EDRM Secures Your Data
Legal contracts and audits can only take you so far. You need something that actually secures your information persistently – on another network, on a personal mobile device, on the cloud – literally everywhere it goes.
Your traditional security technologies are restricted to your enterprise network. When information goes out of your organization, your information security should follow it.
Seclore’s EDRM secures your data and does so persistently – both inside and outside your corporate network, on any platform, and any medium. This unprecedented flexibility makes you more agile than ever and enables you to safely adopt new technologies such as BYOD, file sharing, and cloud computing – while still securing your data at all times and locations.
What Seclore’s EDRM can help you achieve:
- MIS reports and other data files would be protected automatically as soon as they leave your enterprise applications and transactional systems
- Only authorized users would be able to access protected documents
- Even authorized users would be restricted in their usage (e.g. they would be able to edit a file but not print it)
- All access to data would be logged and centrally reported in real time
- Auditors and regulators would be able to view the content inside a secure container in their browser – without installing any software on their computers
- All files would automatically ‘self-destruct’ when they are no longer needed (e.g. when an audit concludes or a vendor contract expires)
- There would be no restriction on the medium of storage, transmission and access of data – BYOD, cloud, network, file shares, and more