How Seclore’s EDRM Secures Your Information
Seclore’s EDRM empowers you to secure your IP and other confidential assets – and govern their usage at all times. This gives you unprecedented agility to share information effectively and adopt cloud computing, BYOD, file sharing, and other collaboration technologies without worrying about security threats.
Seclore’s EDRM information-centric security offers the following benefits:
- Permanent protection for product dossiers, manufacturing guidelines, and other confidential data – even outside your network: once a file is protected, it stays that way
- Information inside the file can be accessed by authorized named users only
- Access can be fine-tuned (e.g. users can open your documents but not print them)
- All data access by all users is monitored and reported upon in real time
- All copies of protected files can be remotely expired from any location at any time – even after they have been shared
- Any file sharing mechanism – email, USB drives, CDs, file sharing services – can be adopted without compromising security
The Pharmaceutical industry today spends more on R&D than any other sector. Five of the top ten R&D budgets globally belong to Pharma companies. With Seclore’s EDRM, you can successfully ensure the safety and security of your intellectual property – and achieve truly comprehensive data security and governance.