How Seclore’s EDRM Secures Your Information
Seclore’s Enterprise Digital Rights Management secures your information permanently and consistently – with no dependence on the network, storage, transmission, or access mode. Information remains equally secure in any network – internal or external; on any device – computer or mobile; and on any storage medium – network folder or cloud-based storage service.
Benefits and Features:
- Information is secured with military-grade encryption and granular security rights
- Only selected users get access to protected documents and emails
- The security remains in effect even after the data has crossed the network perimeter
- Data remains equally secure even on mobile devices and on the cloud
- Data expires automatically after its purpose is served (e.g. bidding documents expire when the bid expires )
- All data access and usage is logged and reported in real time, thus facilitating audits and compliance
- APIs and SDKs are available for seamless integration with enterprise applications
Telecommunication firms today stare in the face of legal action, penalties, and negative press for a data breach at a vendor location or from the leakage of confidential data by employees. With Seclore’s EDRM, you can now ensure not just the security of your information – but also eliminate the risks associated with external collaboration, BYOD, and cloud computing.