Seclore respects the user’s right to privacy and any personal information that the user may share with Seclore. Information may include your name, email address, telephone number and the like and shall be entitled to privacy and kept confidential.
WHAT INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT:
While the users access our website, we may gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, user agent type, operating system, and date/time stamp. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyse trends, to disseminate aggregate usage patterns of all its users with a view to enhancing user experience and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link this automatically collected data to personally identifiable information.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTING THE INFORMATION:
The purposes for which we use and disclose your personal information will depend on the circumstances in which we collect it. Whenever practical we endeavour to inform you why we are collecting your personal information, how we intend to use that information and to whom we intend to disclose it at the time we collect your personal information
- We may use or disclose your personal information:
- for the purposes for which we collected it and related purposes which would be reasonably expected by you. For example, if you provide personal information in a marketing summit or by completing a website form, we may get in touch with you to promote the product;
- for other purposes to which you have consented (for an example we may get in touch with or send mails to SPOC identified in a PO or contract); and
- as otherwise authorised or required by law.
- In general, we collect, use and disclose your personal information so that we can do business together and for purposes connected with our services.
- Seclore assures all the users of the Seclore website that their personal information will not be used/disclosed by Seclore and will be collected for internal records and for improving or smooth functioning of our products and services or if required to be disclosed under the procedure established by law.
- Seclore assures the users, that in the event of the user’s personal information being shared with its subsidiaries, business associates etc., such sharing of information will be for the purpose of doing the intended purposes with the users as a general business practice.
- Seclore reserves its rights to collect, analyse and disseminate aggregate usage patterns of all its users with a view to enhancing user experience and providing/offering various services to its users. This includes commercially utilizing and sharing the information with its subsidiaries, consultants, agents and business associates as a general business practice. In the course of its business Seclore reserves its right to use and disseminate the information collected through these or any other methods in order to enhance user experience and provide/offer various services to the users.
The users may also revoke their consent to the collection, processing, and use of their respective personal data while accessing the website for their present or future visit. The personal data will be deleted if the consent for the storage will be revoked, if the knowledge of the personal data for the performance of the purpose is no longer necessary or if the storage of the personal data is inadmissible due to other legal reasons.
If you have granted your consent for such use, but no longer wish to receive advertising from Seclore, you can revoke your consent at any time by sending an e-mail as available under contact.
To protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures. For example, our servers are accessible only to authorized personnel and that your information is shared with respective personnel on need to know basis to complete the transaction and to provide the services requested by you.
Although we will endeavour to safeguard the confidentiality of your personally identifiable information, transmissions made by means of the internet cannot be made absolutely secure. By using this website, you agree that we will have no liability for disclosure of your information due to errors in transmission or unauthorized acts of third-parties.
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information and email addresses submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, however, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information and email address, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Seclore will comply with General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (the “GDPR”) in accordance with its applicability over it for the information collected. The collected information from the users may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA), in any such eventuality Seclore will ensure that the recipient of such data offers an adequate level of protection as per GDPR.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA:
Seclore may retain your personal data for a period of time consistent with the purpose of collection (As defined above “Purpose of Collecting the Information”). Seclore shall determine the appropriate retention period for personal Data on the basis of its nature and sensitivity of the Users personal data processed. After expiry of the applicable retention period, Users personal data will be deleted.
RIGHTS OF USERS UNDER GDPR:
The users have certain where personal data is collected by Seclore, subject to local data protection laws and if you are located in the territories of Europe, where as their right the Users may request for the following actions to be performed:
To access your personal data held by Seclore.
To rectify or complete any inaccurate personal Data.
To delete your personal data, to the extent permitted by applicable data protection laws;
To obtain more information, requesting any exercise of rights or to submit suggestions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, any user can contact our data security officer Ms Shraddha Reghe at email@example.com
If incorrect information has been stored despite our efforts to maintain correct and up-to-date data, we will correct this upon your request.
CHANGE IN POLICY: