Identity Federation and Single Sign-On for Simplified User Authentication
One of the key challenges of Rights Management adoption is making user authentication seamless and easy – both for IT to implement and end users to use.
Seclore Rights Management integrates seamlessly with your existing Identity Management & Single Sign On (SSO) infrastructure to streamline user authentication and achieve single-click access. Identities can be sourced from any Identity and Access Management (IAM) system, or a combination of different IAM systems and SSO servers. Separate authentication mechanisms for internal and external users are also supported.
Built-In Identity Federation Support for Rights Management
Seclore can blend into your Identity Management infrastructure without any additional investment. With built-in Identity Federation and SSO support and easy-to-use APIs, you can:
- Easily enable existing users to authenticate and have seamless, single-click access to protected documents
- Keep all your existing user management processes and policies unchanged
- Virtually eliminate user on-boarding and off-boarding hassles: all updates to user accounts get instantly reflected in Seclore
- Revoke all access to protected content by deactivating the user account in your IAM system
- Utilize your existing organizational structure and schemes (groups, OUs)
- Accelerate deployment with ready-made pluggable connectors to the most commonly used IAM systems