SAP ERP Enterprise Central Component (ECC) Connector enables organizations to automatically secure distributed reports with Seclore’s Enterprise Digital Rights Management
Mountain View, CA – October 6 , 2014 – Seclore, the leading provider of Enterprise Digital Rights Management (EDRM) systems, today announced the release of an SAP ECC Connector for its award-winning Seclore FileSecure solution. The new Connector makes it easy for organizations to leverage the power of Seclore FileSecure’s persistent, information-centric security for data and reports that are distributed from SAP ERP system.
Seclore FileSecure is transforming Digital Rights Management with innovations in ease of use, ease of integration, and support for a wide range of file types and devices. Using Seclore FileSecure, organizations are able to automatically enforce and audit granular usage controls including who can utilize the file, what they can do with the file (view, edit, copy content, screen capture, re-distribute), when, and from where. The usage controls keep the information encrypted and protected wherever it travels, and can be remotely modified or revoked by the document owner at any time.
Some of the key features of the SAP ECC Connector include:
- When any user downloads a report from the SAP ECC, it is automatically protected with pre-defined usage policies
- Once the report is protected, it is available to the end user on the local device (desktop or mobile device)
- The protected report can only be accessed by authorized users as defined in the usage policies
- Granular policies enforce whether the user can view, edit, copy content, screen capture or print; even if the file is forwarded to others, they will be not be able to access the data
- The system offers full flexibility on where the file can be stored and how it is shared (email, ECM systems, file-sharing systems e.g.)
- Usage policies can be modified, or access can be revoked, even after the file is shared
- An audit trail of WHO has accessed the downloaded report, WHAT has been done, WHEN and from WHERE is centrally available
“We are finding that many organizations are downloading sensitive information from their SAP ERP systems; the reports and data are subsequently shared across business units and even with external partners,” said Vishal Gupta, CEO at Seclore. “The concern is that once the information leaves the SAP system, it is completely unprotected and at risk. The SAP ECC Connector joins our other Connectors for DLP and ECM systems with the goal of making it easy for organizations to automatically attach usage controls to the documents and data that are shared outside of the organization.”
- Attend an on-demand webinar: http://www.seclore.com/
- Read the Seclore blog: http://www.seclore.com/blog/
- Check out our offering: http://www.seclore.com/
Seclore offers an innovative Digital Rights Management solution, Seclore FileSecure, which enables organizations to control the usage of information wherever it goes, both within and outside of the organization’s boundaries. The ability to remotely enforce and audit who can view, edit, copy, and re-distribute files empowers organizations to embrace mobility, file-sharing, and external collaboration with confidence. Easy to deploy and use, Seclore extends the security of DLP, ECM, ERP and Mail/Messaging solutions to information that moves beyond the perimeter. Seclore was recently recognized by Gartner as a “Cool Vendor” and by Deloitte as one of the “50 Fastest Growing Technology Companies” due to innovations in agentless receipt of protected documents. With nearly 4 million users across 350 companies in 22 countries, Seclore is helping organizations achieve their security, privacy and compliance objectives.
Visit us at www.seclore.com for more information.