Gurgaon / Mumbai Experience:
9 to 15 yrs
- Engage with our existing and prospective customers and help them to adopt Seclore’s products and solutions to meet their business requirements
- Ensure consistent growth in the product awareness, adoption and usage by Seclore’s customers.
- Show case product and solution concepts via presentations, demos, user evangelization and effective documentation
- Lead discovery sessions with IT and business users to understand the client’s business objectives and system/application needs
- With excellent understanding of Seclore’s product features and related technologies, design the solution that best meets the client’s requirements
- Proactively create documentary artifacts like business cases, usage scenarios, solution blue prints, FAQs, meeting notes…etc.
- Lead or work with other customer success teams to ensure successful completion of project milestones for production Go-live, UAT sign-off and the initial rollout phase of the project
- Communicate progress and expectations, escalates problems for awareness and resolution
- Lead client training sessions
- Support clients through go-live process and play key role in promoting solution adoption and usage
- Provide regular and adequate end user feedback to the product team
- Create opportunities for upselling of Seclore’s offerings
- A technical degree (Engineering, MCA) or business degree (MBA, BBA) from a reputed institute with a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in software or consulting industry.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects utilizing strong planning and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills to demonstrate solution concepts
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to influence and build effective customer relationships
- Experience with general consulting skills that include team facilitation, business case development, strong business analysis skills, process mapping, and business process redesigning.
- Systems implementation skills: requirements/process analysis, conceptual and detailed design, configuration, testing, training, change management, and support
- Ability to set and manage customer expectations, and work independently on project assignments.
- Must be able to travel, providing on-site consulting work to clients when required and have the ability to work remotely from the office.
It would be nice if you have:
- Enterprise-level business project experience with strong process analysis, design, delivery and documentation skills
- Experience working for leading technology consulting companies
- Knowledge of the BFSI industry segments
- Knowledge of information security procedures and practices
- A certification in the knowledge areas related to information security, business process management or IT infrastructure
Personal Attributes we are looking for:
- Analytical nature with the ability to solve complex business issues
- A ‘can do’ attitude to be able to work within existing constraints and come up with innovative ideas that may not be obvious or apparent.
- Maturity and level headedness to be handle difficult situations and still maintain healthy relationships with customers and partners.
- Extremely detail oriented and passionate about customer’s success
Key Skills: Solution Consultant, Solution Analyst, Business Analyst, Business Consultant, Presales Consultant, Solution Architect